Smile Makeover: Combine Treatments to Create the Smile of Your Dreams
A smile makeover does not refer to a specific cosmetic procedure. Instead, a smile makeover is a completely personalized treatment plan designed to address a wide range of aesthetic concerns. Dr. Daniel Whiteman works closely with smile makeover patients at his Brookline, MA, practice to carefully select multiple procedures that will achieve their goals and fit within their budgets.
Regardless of the current appearance of your teeth and gums, our non-judgmental team is here to help you achieve a gorgeous-looking smile that will enhance your confidence. We have worked with countless patients who had previously avoided the dentist and helped them achieve their goals in a compassionate and warm environment. To begin designing your smile makeover, schedule an appointment today.
Your Smile Evaluation
As the first step of treatment planning, you will undergo a personal consultation with Dr. Whiteman. During this appointment, the dentist will discuss your main concerns and work to understand your vision for the “perfect” smile. After your consultation, we will perform a thorough dental exam that includes photos and x-rays. Dr. Whiteman will review the x-rays and photographs with you, explaining his findings and answering any questions you may have. If we diagnose you with a form of gum disease or another oral health concern, we will plan to address this first before beginning your smile makeover.
In addition to cosmetic procedures, your smile makeover can also include restorative treatments.
Customizing Your Smile Makeover
Depending on your unique goals, your smile makeover can include two or more of the cosmetic procedures we offer:
- Teeth Whitening: We can perform a professional in-office Zoom!® teeth whitening treatment to brighten your smile by several shades. We also offer take-home kits to help you maintain your newly whitened smile.
- Dental Bonding: This minimally invasive procedure involves using a special tooth-colored resin to correct chips and cracks and hide blemishes.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are thin, durable shells of lifelike ceramic that are bonded to the front of teeth in order to conceal a wide range of aesthetic imperfections.
- Gum Contouring: If you have what is known as a gummy smile, we can carefully remove excess gum tissue to create a beautiful frame for your teeth.
- Snap-On Smile®: This innovative, removable restoration fits over a full row of teeth to greatly enhance the appearance of a smile. Treatment is minimally invasive and completely reversible.
We will review the unique advantages of each procedure to help you decide. In addition to cosmetic procedures, your smile makeover can also include restorative treatments, such as tooth-colored fillings, inlays and onlays, or porcelain crowns. Once we have selected a set of procedures, Dr. Whiteman will carefully stage treatments to minimize office visits and recovery times. Our practice features an innovative CEREC® (chairside economical restoration of esthetic ceramics) machine, which allows us to improve turnaround times for many procedures and create same-day restorations.
Schedule a Smile Makeover Consultation
We take a patient-oriented and collaborative approach at Whiteman Dental Associates, so you and Dr. Whiteman will work together to design a smile makeover treatment plan that will transform your smile. Reach out to a member of our friendly staff today to schedule your smile makeover consultation.