Tags: Snap On Smile
A smile makeover can improve the appearance of your smile. But some patients wish to achieve dramatic, but reversible, results in a short period of time.
At Whiteman Dental Associates in Boston, MA, Dr. Daniel Whiteman offers Snap-On Smile®. The removable prosthetic fits over your natural teeth to improve the appearance of your smile. The treatment is non-invasive and reversible. Learn more about how you can achieve an instant smile makeover with Snap-On Smile.
How It Works
During your initial appointment, Dr. Whiteman will make an impression of your teeth using a mold. Dr. Whiteman will then work with you to finalize the tooth color and style.
After about three weeks, your custom Snap-On Smile will be ready. You can instantly enjoy the benefits of a transformed smile.
The prosthetic fits snuggly over your natural teeth, hiding chips, stains, gaps, or other dental problems. For many of our patients, the results are life-changing.
In addition, every step of the treatment process is pain-free and requires no drilling, shots, or alterations to your natural teeth. With proper care, the prosthetic can last five years or more.
Am I a Candidate?
The Snap-On Smile prosthetic can conceal a wide range of dental blemishes, including:
- Gaps between your teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Stained teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Small teeth
In some cases, this prosthetic can be used to hide missing teeth. During your consultation at our Boston practice, we will determine if Snap-On Smile or another treatment is best suited to your needs.
Benefits of Snap-On Smile
The main benefit of a Snap-On Smile is that you can achieve many of the cosmetic results of veneers, crowns, or implants without the financial cost. Patients who have the Snap-On Smile prosthetic can benefit from:
- Non-invasive procedure: Some cosmetic and restorative treatments require the removal of healthy enamel. Snap-On Smile completely preserves your natural teeth. As a result, you do not have to worry about any discomfort or recovery related to this procedure.
- Easy maintenance: The Snap-On Smile prosthetic can be easily cleaned with the help of a special cleaning solution.
- Comfort: The prosthetic is designed to snuggly fit over your teeth.
- No dietary restrictions: You can enjoy the same food and drinks you enjoyed before treatment. There is no risk of heightened temperature sensitivity following the placement of the prosthetic.
- Completely customizable: Dr. Whiteman will work with you to decide which color and style best suits your cosmetic goals.
- Long lasting: Each prosthetic can last three to five years.
Contact Our Office Today
There are many practical uses for our Snap-On Smile. Whether you are looking for a temporary solution for a missing tooth or prefer to forgo a restorative treatment altogether, this effective and affordable restoration can improve your smile in a short period of time. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Daniel Whiteman, please contact our office online or call us in Boston at (617) 731-4746 today.